Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I've been up to...

First off, here's the little guy that has brought our family soooo much joy. He's a breath of fresh air every day. I'm just so sad that he's already almost 7 month old!! :(


Met this little guy when he was three weeks old. He was a curious little thang and oh so precious! :)



And I've had a chance to play with some friends. It only took us a year to get our acts together and actually get a session going. Too bad we were melting outside in the June heat!



And an old friend. He was back for his one year pictures...already! Sooo fun and finds growling hi-larious. Didn't know I could be so funny! :)


Aside from trying to actually photograph my boys a little more, these are some of the friends I've been playing with this summer. :)

No comments: