Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wow!!

It's been a long time since I've touched this blog! Am I still alive? Am I still taking pictures? The answer is yes to both. :)

The addition of another little boy around here sent our house into a bit of a tailspin for a few months but we are emerging from the "Holy Cow!/What's My Name?" phase and moving into the "We've found a new normal" phase. :)

And yes, I am still doing the photography. I've had a few sessions and I'll post some pictures from those. It is still best to book those newborn sessions before baby arrives...not only so I can keep my calendar open but I also have to find childcare for Baby J now. No sitter, no pic-a-tures.

Here's a little news on the Queen Bee Photography front:

** I will be doing a limited number of Christmas sessions. Last year I was booked every Saturday morning for weeks and missed a number of my boys' soccer games. :( I've decided I just can't do that this year. Very soon you will find my new plan. Evening sessions during the week will work best (availability will be posted). As for a weekend session, I'm thinking I will have one Saturday in October and one Saturday in November for quick sessions. On those days I'll have up to three sessions booked back to back. What does this mean for you? Let me know now if you would like to be notified when I figure out my schedule and you will get first dibs on one of my sessions.

** NEW Prices. You will find a change in prices effective August 1, 2010. I've also added the sale of two JPEGs cropped for cards (announcements, etc.). They are not full size JPEGs but are big enough for you to upload to a website and make your own cards. They are priced at $75. Why? Because I am selling you my work and rights to use them as you like on any card, on any website.

That's all I have for now!! :)

No comments: