Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Baaack!!

Wow! Where does the time go?! The whole summer has passed and I haven't touched this blog. Well, to be quite honest I didn't really feel like touching the blog. Come January our family will go from 4 to FIVE! Yup, we are expecting a boy at the end of January. :) So what did I do all summer? I took it easy, stayed indoors to avoid the heat and had a little photo break. It was all much needed and just worked itself out.

I'm now 21 weeks, Christmas is coming and I'm getting fat...time to pick up where I left off and get the ball rolling again until I just can't do it anymore. :) The calendar is filling up for the weekends - some weekends I have two bookings. Yippee! As I've stated on the website, Christmas card pictures will not be taken after Thanksgiving. Why you ask? I learned a little after last year. I was doing pictures up until the 19th, editing like a maniac and neglecting my family. This year I'm drawing a line because I need to...for my sake and my family's sake. :) So if you're wanting pictures please email me ASAP so we can work something out!! :)

No comments: