Sunday, June 14, 2009

Little Man

Awww...babies. I love them! Yesterday I had the chance to meet a new little guy, N. Mom contacted me last month asking if I would photograph their new family after he arrived...uh, of course! I still get super excited when I'm asked to photograph newborns. Maybe it's because they don't come around very often.

I drove to their house armed with some new backdrops and props. When I arrived he was awake and aware of all that was going on. I thought for sure he'd fall asleep after his bottle... who doesn't get sleepy with a full belly?! Apparently, N. :) He was awake 90% of the session!! I was amazed! He wasn't upset...just...awake.

No worries, we run on their schedule anyway. So, Mom and Dad have pictures of N, with his beautiful blue eyes wide open. :)

M and A, thank you for inviting me into your home and allowing me to capture your new family. I left feeling full of energy and super excited about our time together. Here's a sneaky peeky for you...

No comments: