Monday, September 28, 2009

Opportunity of a LIFETIME!!!

Before I even begin I have to tell you that the picture below is NOT MINE...it belongs to the fabulous Kelley Ryden.

Isn't it the cutest picture you've ever seen?! The coloring, the hat, the way the baby is posed and sleepy! I love all of it! I've admired Kelley's work for about two years. She has been an inspiration to me in so many ways. Kelley and her sister, Tracy Raver, are photographers based out of Omaha, Nebraska. In the past I've emailed them to ask questions and they have been nice enough to help out a newbie like me.

A couple of weeks ago they were featured on The Today Show for their beautiful and simple photography of newborns. I was so excited for them!! What a great opportunity to showcase their work! Since I've been in contact with them before I knew they offered Baby Posing classes but never thought I'd be able to make it up to Nebraska for a class. Welll.....I'm going!!

My husband is my rock and main cheerleader in all that I do. It was his idea for me to email and find out about taking one of their classes. After hearing that I'm due with a little one in January they were nice enough to squeeze me in to an already full class so I could learn from them before our baby arrives. I cannot thank them enough or say enough great things about them and their work. I am beyond excited and thrilled!!

So those of you that may be expecting little ones in the near future...look out! I'm going to be after your precious bundle to try out new hats I've been crocheting and backgrounds I'm collecting! :)

No comments: