Monday, June 1, 2009

Changes

Whew!! It's been a busy April and May...so busy that I've barely had time to think about anything other than scheduling sessions and editing. Please do not misunderstand - I am NOT complaining! :) In fact, I feel very blessed and honored each time I am asked to do a session. I thank everyone who has supported me and Queen Bee!

There are a few changes in place now. I've got my feet on the ground and am ready to move forward. The first part of the year was very much a learning experience for me and now I'm ready for the next phase. I've changed the sessions and included more details. The basic is still there, set up for a family of 4.

New to the sessions: Newborns! Oh my, they are quickly becoming my favorite. So warm and snugly and sleepy! Very, very sleepy! :) I feel so giddy before each newborn session. I've done a few sessions and with each one I look forward to trying something new or using a new prop. I've even dusted off the knitting needles for these little cuties! I may be a little obsessed. If you know of a new Mommy, send them my way!

Also new, Seniors. What a different experience that has been! Again, I'm not complaining. It's just so different to go from chasing a child in order to get that perfect shot, to grown "children" that sit the way you want them to, take direction and smile on cue. Kinda crazy! This year I worked with 4 girls (need those boys too), two of which I've known since I taught second grade. Now they're all taller than me and more beautiful than ever. What fun they have been!

I am keeping the individual session but reclassifying it as the Birthday Session. This is still for one person. It's perfect for those...well, birthdays. But remember, there are many "birthdays" that first year of life...3 month, 6 month, 9 month, then 1 year. If I find this session to be popular for those going through the first year of life you may see a new package pop up. I'd love to help you document the many changes that first year will bring.

In addition to the sessions I've redone the galleries...added some new faces and rearranged a bit. I hope you find the added information useful. And thank you for sending new people my way! :)

No comments: