Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lots of Pictures!

I love this time of year. In Texas, the bluebonnets come out and that means spring is here! This evening I spent a little time with the bluebonnets and some old friends. Our lives have become busy now that we have kiddos but they are the kind of friends that you know will always be there if you need them. We followed these two little ones around this evening as they explored the many flowers and rocks. :) I have to say, they are both hilarious but the older one had me in stitches. My favorite line of the evening - in his very innocent, very sweet little 4 year old voice he said, "I fink you take too many pictures." HA!! That's awesome! I should have told him in my very innocent voice, "Your Mommy made me do it." ;)

1 comment:

ef said...

It was wonderful to have such a great and talented friend take pictures of my family. You have the patience of a saint! Can't wait to see all the pics!!

Thanks so much,
Erin